19.12.12

CLASSY (クラッシィ) January 2013

CLASSY (クラッシィ) January 2013 japanese fashion magazine

The January 2013 issue of Classy magazine features SNAP East and West - 4 major daily brands - correct coordinate collection, casual boots evolved - odd lengths,  dress picture book, xmas plan - shopping list, "Monogram Digests" of Louis Vuitton, suggestions from Mr. Masaru Hamada, "Celebrity style season" - Miranda and KateBanaripa Accessories vs. ZARA Accessories and more.
 

PREVIEW:














GET IT NOW!!:

DOWNLOAD


Password: jmagazinescansblogspot 
Facebook - Like | Tumblr - Follow | Livejournal - Friend
Remember: To say "Thank you!"| Purchase Magazines from CDJAPAN:
Purchase Magazine Subscriptions

3 comments:

  1. My FAVORITE!
    Thank you (I took it)
    ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I from Mexico and I like me Classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you!

    ReplyDelete